Monday, February 12, 2007

basketball and hot tubs

So is anyone else thrilled that duke is out of the rankings? I can't stand duke. How can anyone really like that school, especially the basketball team. I loved watching those stunned duke fans as they lost to north carolina. Is it bad when you cheer about someone else crying? I say no.

So I went skiing this weekend, but I didn't get a chance to use the ski & scare. I also didn't get to point and laugh at someone who had just crashed. But I did get to use the tuck and poke. When you're on a cat walk and someone is turning back and forth and taking up all the space, you tuck and pick a spot on the edge to go for. When you tuck, you stick your poles out to the side, so that when you go by, you "accidentally" smack them in the side with your pole. They usually start going straight after that and don't take up so much space on the cat walk.

Is there anything better than a hot tub after a day of skiing? We all know that there isn't, especially when you add in a cold beer. And maybe a pizza, combined with a foot rub. I could go for one of those right about now...

1 comment:

grgcu1981 said...

Duke = Transition year. I hope you gash your skis on a rock.
That said, you're not linked on my blog, which is awesome in and of itself.