Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Weeknight drinking

I don't want to sound like an alcoholic or anything, but if you go out on a weeknight and have some beers, maybe some shots, with your friends, doesn't it make the week go by so much faster? I know it does for me. Your night flies by, you go right to sleep when you hit the pillow, and it gives you something to look forward to for the weekend. Honestly, can anyone really find a downside to all of that?
On another note, I think my friend meatball has the greatest nickname. It's fun to say, it's only two syllables, and it needs no explanation. If anyone asks why his name is meatball, you can just say: why not? That usually shuts them up really quickly.
Is it wrong to give girls nicknames? I think it's hilarious, but everyone seems really offended whenever I give a girl a nickname. I understand if refers to her looks (or lack thereof) or her permiscuity (is that a word?), but if it has nothing to do with that stuff, what is the problem?
Do you like bud light or coors light better? If you like coors light better, then f*#k you!
I'd also like to give a shout out to my buddy Maurer, who came up with the nickname 7-11, because he never closes. Sorry kyle, maybe one day you can become a man.

No comments: